Executive Chairman of Saatchi & Saatchi
- Started working life at Mary Quant Cosmetics as an assistant brand manager before being promoted to brand manager in the 70’s
- After Mary Quant Cosmetics, Roberts went on to work at Gillette, P&G and Pepsi Cola between 1987 and 1996
- In 1997, Saatchi & Saatchi came knocking and despite the company being in deep, deep trouble, Roberts started the long process of making the company one of the best advertising agencies in the world.
- In 2006, due to Roberts’ hard work Saatchi & Saatchi won a contract worth $430million dollars
- Kevin Roberts was honoured in the Queen’s Birthday Honours 2013 for his services to business and the community.
- Similar Speakers
- sisomo - the dynamic magic of sight, sound and motion
- The Zeitgeist
- Great ideas and great brands
- Lovemarks - an idea that reinvents brands
- Peak Performing Organisations (2004)
- Lovemarks: The Future Beyond Brands (2004)
- The Lovemarks Effect: Winning in the Consumer Revolution (2006)
Highly successful entrepreneur who has...
Technology entrepreneur, investor, business adviser,...
Serial entrepreneur, early stage investor,...