Fireside chat with Alan O’Neill
Podcast, The Speaker Show | Change Management, Customer Experience
In this episode
Sean Pillot de Chenecey chats with Alan O’Neill, change management expert, corporate culture and customer experience expert.
Included in the chat:
- Selfridges and how Alan made an impact working as a change management consultant
- How customer experience is the new differentiator for businesses
- What is going to affect consumers in the future
- Book review: Who moved my cheese?
- Culture case study
- How Alan approaches his speeches so they are written for the audience
Buy Alan’s book: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07JN28H51
Author, trainer, speaker, international change consultant who drove changes to make Selfridges one of the most profitable department stores in the world.
SEAN PILLOT DE CHENECEY
Sean Pillot de Chenecey is an inspirational speaker, best-selling author and insight / innovation / strategy expert, who has consulted for some of the world’s biggest brands.