Fireside chat with Chester Elton
Podcast, The Speaker Show |
In this episode
Sean Pillot de Chenecey chats with Chester Elton, organisational culture, employee engagement and teamwork expert and a best-selling author.
Included in the chat:
- How to engage your workforce
- How culture can help us to feel like we’re making a difference
- The impact leaders have on culture
- Two leadership and culture case studies: WD40 and Tesco’s
- The benefits of evangelising your product for a noble cause
Buy Chester’s latest book, Leading with Gratitude https://www.amazon.co.uk/Leading-Gratitude-Leadership-Practices-Extraordinary/dp/0062965786/ref=sr_1_1
Chester Elton is a bestselling author, speaker and one of today’s most influential voices in workplace trends, organisational culture and employee engagement. Chester is also co-founder of The Culture Works and a board member of Camp Corral.
SEAN PILLOT DE CHENECEY
Sean Pillot de Chenecey is an inspirational speaker, best-selling author and insight / innovation / strategy expert, who has consulted for some of the world’s biggest brands.