Fireside Chat With Roger Bootle
Podcast, The Speaker Show | Finance and Economics, Future, Global Perspective, Technology, Trust & Privacy
In this episode
Sean Pillot de Chenecey chats with Roger Bootle, Chairman of Capital Economics and economic forecaster.
Included in the chat:
- Roger’s background
- A discussion on his new book, “The AI Economy: Work, Wealth & Welfare in the Robot Age including the role of governments in trust and privacy and Roger’s inspiration to write the book.
- A discussion about Roger’s previous book, “The Death of Inflation: Surviving and Thriving in the Zero Era”
- Brexit and it’s effects on the economy
- Roger’s expert opinion on inflation rates
- Capitalism vs. taking the long-term view
- Roger’s predictions for the economic future.
Buy Roger’s new book, The AI Economy: https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=Roger+Bootle&ref=nb_sb_noss_2
Buy Roger’s previous book, The Death of Inflation: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Death-Inflation-Surviving-Thriving-Zero/dp/1857881451/ref=sr_1_1
Note: This podcast was recorded in January 2020.
A noted City of London economist, British government economic advisor and newspaper columnist, Roger Bootle made his name with his direct approach and ability to forecast major economic events from the credit crunch to the property crash and issues within the European Union.
SEAN PILLOT DE CHENECEY
Sean Pillot de Chenecey is an inspirational speaker, best-selling author and insight / innovation / strategy expert, who has consulted for some of the world’s biggest brands.