Fireside chat with Suzy Walton
Podcast, The Speaker Show | Leadership, Motivation
In this episode
Sean Pillot de Chenecey chats with Suzy Walton, inspirational board director, corporate governance expert, broadcaster and mother of seven.
Included in the chat:
- Suzy’s role as a board member
- How connectivity, self-organisation and AI affect all businesses
- The important activity of horizon scanning
- Suzy’s fascinating background and how courage has played a part throughout her life
- What inspires Suzy including lessons from working with Dame Maggie Smith CH DBE
- How faster innovation models have raised the bar for companies
Inspirational board director, corporate governance expert, broadcaster and mother of seven, Suzy has had a career reaching from the West End to Whitehall and boardrooms beyond.
SEAN PILLOT DE CHENECEY
Sean Pillot de Chenecey is an inspirational speaker, best-selling author and insight / innovation / strategy expert, who has consulted for some of the world’s biggest brands.