In discussion with Alf Rehn
Podcast, The Speaker Show | Culture, Innovation, Leadership
In this episode
In this episode of #TheSpeakerShow, Sean Pillot de Chenecey interviews Alf Rehn: a recognised global thought leader on innovation and creativity, Thinkers50 speaker and bestselling author. He is also a highly influential professor at the University of Southern Denmark, who focuses on exploring and overcoming the challenges that global corporations face when it comes to innovation.
Having worked with a wide variety of businesses, from fresh-faced startups to well-established Fortune 500 corporations, his innovative thinking has been recognised in a number of circles all over the world and even earned him several awards. Alf is seen as a true innovator and an inspirational speaker.
In this dynamic episode, we discuss a range of his insights on issues including:
- How we’re often stuck “in the creativity we know” and what to do about it
- We need to rebuild better…via better innovation and bolder leadership
- Why businesses need to ‘lean into joy’ re: building a creative culture
- The importance of empowering resilient, healthy organisations
- ‘Taboo Futures’…why now is the time to challenge yourself…
Bestselling author Alf Rehn is a highly influential professor at the University of Southern Denmark who is passionate about innovation, creativity, design and management.
SEAN PILLOT DE CHENECEY
Sean Pillot de Chenecey is an inspirational speaker, best-selling author and insight / innovation / strategy expert, who has consulted for some of the world’s biggest brands.