Included in the chat:
- How to engage your workforce
- How culture can help us to feel like we’re making a difference
- The impact leaders have on culture
- Two leadership and culture case studies: WD40 and Tesco’s
- The benefits of evangelising your product for a noble cause
Buy Chester’s latest book, Leading with Gratitude
Chester Elton is a bestselling author, speaker and one of today’s most influential voices in workplace trends, organisational culture and employee engagement. Chester is also co-founder of The Culture Works and a board member of Camp Corral.
This is an episode from The Speaker Show podcast, a discussion show featuring exclusive interviews with the world’s most acclaimed speakers and business thinkers. Each episode is filled with invaluable insights and candid stories from the front line of modern enterprise.
New episodes released weekly.
Sean Pillot de Chenecey