Fireside chat with Diego Gilardoni
Sean Pillot de Chenecey chats with Diego Gilardoni, cross-cultural business consultant and trainer, strategist and author.
Included in the chat:
- The importance of cultural intelligence and how this can be a great competitive advantage
- Recognising cultural diversity as a step to success
- How leaders should embrace diversity
- Relationship-based cultures versus transactional
- Diego’s book, “Decoding China: Cross-cultural strategies for successful business with the Chinese”
Buy Diego’s book: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Decoding-China-Cross-cultural-strategies-successful/dp/1537526502
This is an episode from The Speaker Show podcast, a discussion show featuring exclusive interviews with the world’s most acclaimed speakers and business thinkers. Each episode is filled with invaluable insights and candid stories from the front line of modern enterprise.
New episodes released weekly.
Sean Pillot de Chenecey