- The effects of Covid-19 on the world economy
- Emerging economies and how they are taking over growth in the Western World
- The environmental challenge and Extinction Rebellion
- Tech and its impact on the future of work
- Political, economic and environmental challenges to supply chains
- Fintech and how banks need to embrace it
- Gerard’s upcoming book
Gerard is co-author of the book “Clean Brexit”, on how to ensure the UK makes a success of leaving the EU. A regular commentator on the TV, radio and in the press who has testified before committees of the US Senate and Congress and in both Houses of the UK Parliament.
This is an episode from The Speaker Show podcast, a discussion show featuring exclusive interviews with the world’s most acclaimed speakers and business thinkers. Each episode is filled with invaluable insights and candid stories from the front line of modern enterprise.
New episodes released weekly.
Sean Pillot de Chenecey