Sean Pillot de Chenecey chats with Kaihan Krippendorff, strategy and innovation expert and founder of Outthinker and the author of four business strategy books including his most recent, “Driving Innovation From Within“.
Included in the chat:
- The research Kaihan undertook to write his new book
- Kaihan’s background and how he reached his current position
- Which part of the world has most potential for innovation
- How Kaihan introduces different patterns of thought that turn into successful enterprises
- Exciting events Kaihan has attended
- Predictions for the future
Kaihan Krippendorff is the founder of Outthinker, a former McKinsey consultant and the author of four business strategy books including his most recent “Driving Innovation From Within”.
This is an episode from The Speaker Show podcast, a discussion show featuring exclusive interviews with the world’s most acclaimed speakers and business thinkers. Each episode is filled with invaluable insights and candid stories from the front line of modern enterprise.
New episodes released weekly.
Sean Pillot de Chenecey