Included in the chat:
- Tom’s new book, “Futureproof Your Business“
- Tom explains the amplitude and frequency of change
- Business leaders’ attitudes towards optimisation vs. adaptation
- Books Tom recommends
- Interesting projects at top companies
- Lessons from athletes for business
Tom Cheesewright is a speaker who scares and inspires people in equal measure, with his clear and powerful stories of tomorrow. With his unique ‘Futurist’s Toolkit’ he can turn his analytical eye on any industry, impressing the audience with his deep understanding and giving them a unique take on where they are heading.
This is an episode from The Speaker Show podcast, a discussion show featuring exclusive interviews with the world’s most acclaimed speakers and business thinkers. Each episode is filled with invaluable insights and candid stories from the front line of modern enterprise.
New episodes released weekly.
Sean Pillot de Chenecey