In this episode of #TheSpeakerShow, Sean Pillot de Chenecey interviews Diego Gilardoni, an Executive Coach, Global Business Expert, Advisor, Speaker and Author working at the nexus of leadership, culture, and change.
A truly global speaker with a global mindset, Diego brings a rich and eclectic professional experience across cultures and continents. By building on a cross-disciplinary and international background as a journalist in Europe and in the US, and then as a business consultant in China, he works with international clients, whether as an executive coach, an advisor or a corporate trainer, to help them navigate the uncertainties and the complexity of global business.
In this fascinating episode, we discuss a range of his insights on issues including:
- The moral obligation of turning crisis into opportunity
- Building the “New Normal”: learning from the Japanese tradition of Kintsugi
- The Failures of Politics vs the Success of Business as ‘Agents of Change’
- His activities as an Executive Coach re: Leadership vs Uncertainty
- His activities as a Culture Management Consultant re: organisational culture
- The Business Challenges for 2021 re: purpose and mission
This is an episode from The Speaker Show podcast, a discussion show featuring exclusive interviews with the world’s most acclaimed speakers and business thinkers. Each episode is filled with invaluable insights and candid stories from the front line of modern enterprise.
New episodes released weekly.
Sean Pillot de Chenecey