In this episode of #TheSpeakerShow, Sean Pillot de Chenecey interviews Skip Bowman, an inspirational keynote speaker, writer, and facilitator on transformational global leadership. With a strong foundation in Organizational Psychology and research, his programs catalyze growth, inspire cultural change and drive global collaboration. He is also an expert in leading organizations through crises like we are seeing today with COVID19.
Skip is the creator of the ”Safe to Great” concept which is based on his own research and consulting on how to apply concepts of psychological safety and growth mindset in global companies. Soon available in a book, Skip has been sharing and implementing his ideas in leadership and organizational development projects for companies across the world for many years.
In this dynamic episode, we discuss a range of his insights on issues including:
- How to make global organizations safe for great work.
- Why every member of a company needs a global mindset.
- Creating inclusive workplaces, that enable people to find innovative solutions.
- Achieving transformations in business and culture through principles of “contagious change”.
- How to bring stakeholders from across the organization together in a strong coalition for change.
- An overview of Skip’s approach, which is based on four key values: Challenge, Explore, Create, and Inspire.
This is an episode from The Speaker Show podcast, a discussion show featuring exclusive interviews with the world’s most acclaimed speakers and business thinkers. Each episode is filled with invaluable insights and candid stories from the front line of modern enterprise.
New episodes released weekly.
Sean Pillot de Chenecey