To receive the downloadable spreadsheet of the podcast list, please provide us with your name and email address below. We'll send you the list via email shortly after you submit your information.
Expert on the politics of Russia, insight into economics and corruption in post-communist countries
A foremost expert on the politics of Russia, Professor Ledeneva provides invaluable insight into economics and corruption in post-communist countries.
Alena Ledeneva's videos
Alena’s speaking themes
- English ,
Click the button below to check Alena’s fees and availability for your event.
Alena Ledeneva's 2023 biography
Alena Ledeneva’s background
An internationally renowned expert on interdisciplinary study of informality and informal governance in Russia and beyond.
Professor Ledeneva’s research interests include corruption, informal economy, economic crime, informal practices in corporate governance, and role of networks and patron-client relationships in Russia and other post-communist societies.
- Professor of Politics and Society at the University College London’s School of Slavonic and East European Studies
- Author and expert on corruption and economic crime in post-communist countries
- Co-director of the Russia Programme at the Centre for European Reform and consultant to international organisations including NATO and the EU
- Formerly Postdoctoral Research Fellow at Cambridge University’s New Hall College, a Senior Fellow at Harvard University’s Davis Center and a Professor at the University of Manchester
- A top speaker for audiences of all sizes, Ledeneva can present in English or Russian
Alena Ledeneva's 2023 speaking fees
Alena travels from:
Specific fees fall within the ranges shown. These are presented as a guide only and are subject to change without notice.
To get an exact quote for your event, click the button below.
Home Country: Please enquire
Middle East & Africa: Please enquire
South America: Please enquire
United Kingdom: Please enquire
US East Coast: Please enquire
Asia Pacific: Please enquire
Europe: Please enquire
US West Coast: Please enquire
Virtual: Please enquire