Bianca Jagger Biography
A powerful voice for good, Bianca Jagger is a human rights advocate and a Council of Europe Goodwill Ambassador.
- Founder of the Bianca Jagger Human Rights Foundation, member of Amnesty International USA’s Executive Director’s Leadership Council and trustee of the Amazon Charitable Trust
- Campaigner for social and economic justice for all people
- Determined to inspire a new generation of human rights advocates and to help governments implement change for the better
- Her work has been recognised through several awards, including the 2004 Right Livelihood Award and the 2006 Office of the Americas Peace and Justice Award
- Jagger is available to present in English or Spanish