Charles Dunstone: Biography highlights
Sir Charles Dunstone founded The Car Phone Warehouse back in 1989 with just £6000 and a lot of determination. With a fundamental understanding of the telcoms industry, Sir Charles Dunstone grew Carphone Warehouse one of the largest mobile comminications retailers.
Full biography of Charles Dunstone
- Managing director of Carphone Warehouse and Chairman of TalkTalk
- The Daily Telegraph’s Business Person of the Year 2005
– Inspirational entrepreneur
- Expert in customer service and managing businesses
- Engaging, charismatic and knowledgeable, Dunstone presents in English