English actress, TV presenter and media personality
Donna Air has over 30 years of TV, film, media and fashion. Whether it is working with the likes of Ridley Scott in The Councellor alongside Brad Pitt, or as the face of MTV, writing for the Daily Telegraph or performing in the West End, Donna’s longevity and success is proven on multiple creative fronts.
Donna Air's 2022 biography
About Donna Air
With a discerning eye for new trends and her out-of-the-box thinking, Donna is an invaluable consultant to many global brands from established businesses such as Value Retail to new start-up ventures like Wistla.
A keen conservationist, Donna was recently made patron of Elephant Family, a charity protecting Asian Elephants. She is also hugely invested in inspiring the next generation of talent and is part of the executive Membership Committee on the BFC Fashion Trust supporting new designers.
Donna has starred in the second season of hit BBC drama, The Split, and finished shooting an Indie film ‘Dragged up’ in early 2021.
- 1990-1995 – BBC Children’s Drama series ‘Byker Grove alongside Ant and Dec.
- 1995 – Recording contract with Telstar records
- 1996-2001 – main host MTV select LIVE daily show
- 1998 – Star in ITV drama series supply and Demand written by Linda la plant.
- 2000 – Main host channel 4 TFI Friday night
- 1998-2002 – Main host Channel 4 Big Breakfast morning show
- 2002 – Main host ITV pop star the rivals
- 2003 – Performs one woman show ‘biographies in a bag. The Edinburgh Fringe festival
- 2002 – Performs The Vagina Monologues at The Ambassadors Theatre, London west end.
- 2003 – Launch Fresh Daisy organic food company.
- 2003-2006 – Advocate and spokesperson for The Soil Association
- 2003-2008 – Advisor to ‘The Aspinal foundation.
- 2008 -2012 – Launch Donna and Markus children’s clothing line for Debenhams
- 2012-2017 – Style editor Hello magazine
- 2014 -2016 – Launched Little Bird jewellery for QVC
- 2016 – BBC Celebrity Master Chef.
- 2013-to date – Advisor to ‘Scape.
- 2015-2018 – Advisor for The British Fashion councils, Fashion Trust.
- 2017-to date – Advisor to ‘Value Retail
- 2017-2018 – ITV’s Dancing on Ice with Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield.
- 2017-to date – Patron at ‘The Elephant family
- 2018-2019 – Film BBC1 series The Split.
Donna has also been active during this period for numerous public appearances, commercial contracts and philanthropic causes.
Donna Air's 2022 speaking fees
- United Kingdom
Specific fees fall within the ranges shown. These are presented as a guide only and are subject to change without notice.
To get an exact quote for your event, click the button below.