Grant Cardone: Biography highlights
Grant Cardone is the bestselling author of The 10X Rule and If You’re Not First, You’re Last as well as a sales trainer, speaker, and entrepreneur who has worked in real estate and the auto industry. Grant Cardone is a real estate mogul who built his $1.9 Billion portfolio of multifamily properties from scratch. Moreover he was named the #1 marketer to watch in 2017 by Forbes Magazine.
Full biography of Grant Cardone
Grant Cardone is an American entrepreneur, New York Times best selling author, speaker, and motivator. Cardone is a respected, highly regarded master salesperson whose passion is to teach people how to sell themselves, their products, and services regardless of the economic climate. His books, audio packages, and seminars provide people of all professional backgrounds with the practical tools necessary to build their own economies towards the path to true freedom.
Grant urges his followers and clients to make success their duty, responsibility, obligation, and to rise above outdated, unworkable middle class myths and limitations in order to achieve true freedom for themselves and their families.
His straight-shooting viewpoints on leadership, the economy, small business, retail sales, employment, and headlines have made him a valuable resource for media seeking commentary and insights on real topics that matter.
Amongst Grant Cardone’s stellar accomplishments are:
- An internationally renowned business and sales expert.
- Author of 4 sales and business books, including New York Times bestseller “If You’re Not First, You’re Last” and Axiom Award Winner “Sell or Be Sold.”
- Creator of customized sales training programs for Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, success-minded individuals and entrepreneurs.
- A dynamic, highly sought after international speaker who captivates and motivates audiences with his engaging, entertaining and informative speaking style.
- Offers practical insights on sales, marketing, branding and entrepreneurship via print, digital, TV and radio media.
- Regularly appears on Fox News, Fox Business, CNBC, and MSNBC, and contributes to Entrepreneur.com, and Huffington Post.
Cardone and his team of certified sales trainers have worked with companies like; Google, Morgan Stanley, Afflac, AutoTrader, Camping World, Web Filings, NOVA University, Wayne Huizenga School of Business, Kawasaki, Cenegenics, Reinhardt Food Service, Carrier HVAC, and more.
To make his training available and affordable for salespeople and sales organizations of all sizes, he developed cloud (web) based solutions allowing his sales training programs to be accessible from any phone, tablet or computer.
Watch Grant in action
Grant's speaking topics
How To Create Wealth Investing In Real Estate: How to Build Wealth with Multi-Family Real Estate
The 10X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure
Sell or Be Sold: How to Get Your Way in Business and in Life
In Sell or Be Sold, Cardone breaks down the techniques and approaches necessary to master the art of selling in any avenue. You will learn how to handle rejection, turn around negative situations, shorten sales cycles, and guarantee yourself greatness.