Organizational Theorist & INSEAD Professor
Organizational theorist, INSEAD professor and specialist in strategic marketing, Jean-Claude Larréché combines his academic and business knowledge into speaking topics geared towards customer centricity, marketing leadership and strategic competitiveness!
Jean-Claude Larréché's videos
Jean-Claude Larréché's 2022 biography
Jean-Claude Larréché’s Current/Past Roles and Positions
- Currently holds a number of posts in different organisations, including:
- Alfred H Heineken Chaired Professor of Marketing at INSEAD
- Founding Chairman at StraX, the consultancy business he founded in 1984
- Board member at INSEAD
- The activities he is involved in and directs are focused around learning programs, corporate assessments and measurement tools, and all aim to achieve excellence in customer centricity
- Has founded several INSEAD programs, including Advanced Industrial Marketing
- Previous clients include Boeing, HP, IBM, Citibank and the BBC
- Available for speaking commitments in both French and English
Jean-Claude Larréché's 2022 speaking fees
Specific fees fall within the ranges shown. These are presented as a guide only and are subject to change without notice.
To get an exact quote for your event, click the button below.