Marshall Goldsmith Biography
Marshall Goldsmith is a best-selling author of over thirty business and financial publications including the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal best-sellers.
He is also a World-renowned leadership coach and business educator and has been recognised as the #1 leadership thinker and #7 business thinker in the world. His books have been translated in twenty eight languages and have become bestsellers in eight countries.
Marshall has been recognised as the #1 leadership thinker and the #7 business thinker in the world in the Thinkers 50 awards ceremony sponsored by the Harvard Business Review. There are over three hundred articles, interviews, colums and videos available online and visitors have come from over one hundred and ninety five countries and resources have been shared or downloaded or shared over 7.1 million times.
Current / Past Roles & Positions
- Marshall Goldsmith has a degree in mathematical economics from Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, an MBA from Indiana University Kelley Business School as well as a Ph.D. from the UCLA Anderson School of Management in LA, California
- Goldsmith started his career as Assistant Professor before moving on to Assistant Dean at Loyola Marymount University’s College of Business
- Co-founder of Keilty, Goldsmith and Company and founding partner of Marshall Goldsmith Group
- Goldsmith was a key driver behind the use of 360 degree feedback, and used it as a learning tool
- He has been ranked as one of the top ten executive educators by the prestigious Wall Street Journal
Amusing, Educational, Informal, Interactive, Passionate, Story-telling and Thought-provoking. Written three New York Times bestsellers, ‘MOJO’, What Got You Here Won’t Get You There’ and ‘Triggers: Creating Behavior that Lasts, Becoming the Person You Want to Be’.
Marshall's Coaching Profile
Marshall’s clients are CEOs whose work is critically important to the organization. He currently has a waiting list of six months for any potential new clients. Marshall’s coaching process is unique. He only gets paid after his clients get better! “Better” is not defined by Marshall or by his individual clients. “Better” means measurable positive change in pre-selected leadership behaviors as determined by pre-selected key stakeholders.
“Marshall has taught me the importance of making a positive difference in every aspect of my life. His coaching techniques and valuable lessons empower you to extract greater meaning from interpersonal relationships and provide a superior understanding of the great results that can be achieved through positive leadership.” – David Kornberg, CEO, Express
Marshall Goldsmith Videos
FEE GUIDELINES info
Marshall Goldsmith‘s Topics
Coaching for Leadership
Developing Ourselves, Coaching Our People, and Building Engagement
Increasing Meaning, Happiness, and Employee Engagement
The next generation
Women in Leadership: Unique Challenges and Opportunities
No further information on this topic
Creating Behavior that Lasts, Becoming the People and Organizations We Want to Become
What Got You Here Won't Get You There
Helping successful people get even better