Tiwa (Tiwalola) Ogunlesi
Globally recognised confidence coach and self-love activist
Tiwa (Tiwalola) Ogunlesi: Biography highlights
Tiwalola Ogunlesi is a globally recognised life coach, international speaker, positive psychology specialist and founder of Confident and Killing It. Having struggled with low self-esteem and a negative mind for many years, she’s spent the last 3 years on a mission to transform the lives of women all over the world.
Full biography of Tiwa (Tiwalola) Ogunlesi
Tiwalola Ogunlesi’s background
After struggling with low-self esteem throughout her teenage years, she’s now on a mission to transform the lives of women and girls all over the world. Tiwalola founded Confident and Killing It in 2017 as a response to the generation cycle of low self-esteem amongst women and girls. A Dove study shows that only 4% of women around the world consider themselves beautiful and so Tiwa has made it her mission to champion a social movement that inspires women to love and believe in their whole self.
A positive and powerful voice in the midst of negativity, Tiwalola has been praised for her valuable insights and thoughtful content on topics such as becoming confident, overcoming fear and insecurities, dealing with imposter syndrome, mental health, wellbeing and entrepreneurship. She is known as a captivating speaker who understands how to infuse self-development and positive psychology with fun and inspiring stories that relate to millennials. Recently she has delivered interactive experiences for organisations such as Youtube, Morgan Stanley, Facebook and Google.
So far, she’s equipped over 3000 women in London, Lagos, New York, Kigali and Johannesburg at The Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy For Girls with the tools and knowledge they need to be confident.
Watch Tiwalola in action
UK Gov: Department for business, energy and industrial strategy
'Tiwa delivered workshops on eliminating limiting beliefs and being confident, as part of our leadership conference for International Women’s Day. Tiwa gave a fantastic practical session which really showed her talent for coaching and supporting women to be the best version of themselves. She was enthusiastic, engaging and provocative, triggering attendees to really come out of their comfort zones and conquer fears which were holding them back in their careers. I would recommend Tiwa to any organisation and look forward to welcoming her again.'
Deloitte, Gender balance network lead
'Tiwa hosted a Confidence and Selfpromotion webinar to over 250 women in our network which was positively received. She was able to create a safe and encouraging space where everyone felt confident, inspired, and seen. The magic of Tiwa is that she uses simple and memorable techniques that helps you shift your mindset and train your brain to consciously engage with positive thoughts. She is energetic and relatable, which makes women feel comfortable enough to share and take forward knowledge to help others in their lives.'
Facebook, Internal recruiting lead, EMEA
'Tiwa's unique style and infectious energy was powerful and gave the necessary insights for our internal community to gain confidence and understand the necessary practices to overcome imposter syndrome. Her positive, no nonsense approach was both relatable and hugely impact at all levels. The gems she shared will not be forgotten, thank you Tiwa.'
General Assembly, Partnerships Manager
'Tiwa brought the house down, delivering a sellout event to 350+ attendees via a webinar for General Assembly's community of creatives. She had created an incredible presentation around ’Owning Your Story: How To Speak Up and Own Your Accomplishments’ which was delivered exceptionally well. This provided tools and tips to help quieten the voice of self-criticism and fear so we can stop sabotaging ourselves and feeling like a fraud.'
Girl Effect, Gender Manager
'As we tread the fine line of work-life balance, we’ve all been in a position where work can get a bit too much. Thanks to our Confident and Killing it session, our team was given the opportunity to check in with each other, reflect on how we’re doing and celebrate our achievements! The workplace coaching activities Tiwalola delivered gave space for us to focus on staff wellbeing, peer support and collaboration. Most of all.... we had a lot of fun! For anyone looking to boost energy and team building in their organisation… then look no further!'
Tiwalola's speaking topics
Positive Vibes Only: How to Build Resilience and Grow Through Challenging times
- Reframe negative situations and tackle fear and anxiety head on
- Foster a positive and optimistic mindset that boosts team morale
- Practical tips for building resilience and a growth mindset
Own Your Story: How Show Up with Confidence and Own Your Accomplishments
- Get practical tips for building confidence, speaking up for yourself and overcoming fear
- Learn to embrace and communicate your worth and personal brand in the workplace
- Learn to identify personal strengths and get comfortable with self-promotion and celebrating wins
Find Your Flow: How to be an Authentic Leader and Achieve Results
- Learn to identify and cultivate personal strengths, values, passions and talents
- Practical tips for boosting productivity, setting tangible goals and moving from idea to action
- Introduction to The Confident Leader Toolkit, including the 5 laws of leadership and the art of communication
The Glow Up: How to Overcome Imposter Syndrome and Get Promotion Ready
- Understand and gain a deeper awareness of the different ways imposter syndrome shows up so it can be managed effectively
- Practical tips for building confidence, communicating your worth & delivering value
- Healthy ways to reframe rejection and failure and bounce back like a boss
- Best practice for preparing for a promotion
Talk That Talk: How to Communicate Confidently and Strategically with Clients
- Gain practical tips for improving your visual, verbal and vocal communication in order to deliver impact and build rapport
- Build self-esteem and overcome fears around public speaking
- Do's and don'ts for memorable public speaking and presentation delivery
- Master the art of storytelling, captivating your audience and two-way communication