More about Kevin Roberts
Kevin Roberts is based in the APAC region.
- Peak Performing Organisations (2004)
- Lovemarks: The Future Beyond Brands (2004)
- The Lovemarks Effect: Winning in the Consumer Revolution (2006)
"Emotion. Passion. Ideas. Simplicity. These are the big things that big business needs from its creative agencies. No one else is going to provide these essential elements for business."
Executive Chairman of Saatchi & Saatchi
- Started working life at Mary Quant Cosmetics as an assistant brand manager before being promoted to brand manager in the 70’s
- After Mary Quant Cosmetics, Roberts went on to work at Gillette, P&G and Pepsi Cola between 1987 and 1996
- In 1997, Saatchi & Saatchi came knocking and despite the company being in deep, deep trouble, Roberts started the long process of making the company one of the best advertising agencies in the world.
- In 2006, due to Roberts’ hard work Saatchi & Saatchi won a contract worth $ 430 million dollars
- Kevin Roberts was honoured in the Queen’s Birthday Honours 2013 for his services to business and the community.
- Up to £50,000
- Leadership & Management Speakers
- Motivational Speakers
- Keynote Speakers
- Future & Innovation
- Corporate World
- Sisomo - The Dynamic Magic of Sight, Sound and Motion
- The Zeitgeist
- Great Ideas and Great Brands
- Lovemarks - An Idea That Reinvents Brands