Fireside chat with Gerard Lyons
Podcast, The Speaker Show | Finance and Economics, Global Perspective
In this episode
Sean Pillot de Chenecey chats with the fascinating Gerard Lyons, leading economist and expert on the UK and global economy, international financial markets and monetary policy.
- The effects of Covid-19 on the world economy
- Emerging economies and how they are taking over growth in the Western World
- The environmental challenge and Extinction Rebellion
- Tech and its impact on the future of work
- Political, economic and environmental challenges to supply chains
- Fintech and how banks need to embrace it
- Gerard’s upcoming book
SEAN PILLOT DE CHENECEY
Sean Pillot de Chenecey is an inspirational speaker, best-selling author and insight / innovation / strategy expert, who has consulted for some of the world’s biggest brands.