Fireside Chat With Tom Cheesewright
Podcast, The Speaker Show | Change Management, Culture, Future
In this episode
Sean Pillot de Chenecey chats with the gregarious Tom Cheesewright, applied futurist and author of “High-Frequency Change”.
Included in the chat:
- Tom’s new book, “Futureproof Your Business”
- Tom explains the amplitude and frequency of change
- Business leaders’ attitudes towards optimisation vs. adaptation
- Books Tom recommends
- Interesting projects at top companies
- Lessons from athletes for business
Pre-Order Tom’s new book: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Future-Proof-Your-Business-Penguin-Experts-ebook/dp/B083ZPFJD1/ref=sr_1_2?
Tom Cheesewright is a speaker who scares and inspires people in equal measure, with his clear and powerful stories of tomorrow. With his unique ‘Futurist’s Toolkit’ he can turn his analytical eye on any industry, impressing the audience with his deep understanding and giving them a unique take on where they are heading.
SEAN PILLOT DE CHENECEY
Sean Pillot de Chenecey is an inspirational speaker, best-selling author and insight / innovation / strategy expert, who has consulted for some of the world’s biggest brands.