Fireside chat with Vlatka Hlupic
Podcast, The Speaker Show | Change Management, Culture, Leadership, Talent Management and HR
In this episode
Sean Pillot de Chenecey chats with Vlatka Hlupic, voted one of the top influential thinkers in the world since 2015 by HR Magazine, a best-selling author and professor at Hult Ashridge Executive Education.
In the podcast Vlatka discusses:
- The Management Shift approach
- How she works with organisations to shift them to levels 4 and 5
- Cultural differences and their effects on The Management Shift
- What different staff members are looking for in their work
- What kinds of events Vlatka works in best, and the books and games she has produced to help her audiences learn more effectively
- Why “business as usual” is not an option any more
Buy ‘The Management Shift’: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Management-Shift-Transform-Organization-Sustainable/dp/1137352949
Buy ‘Humane Capital’: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Humane-Capital-Management-Transform-Performance/dp/1472957644/ref=sr_1_1
Vlatka is one of the world’s leading authorities on leadership and organisational transformation. She has received numerous international awards for her work and has been voted one of the Most Influential HR Thinkers in the world every year since 2015 by HR Magazine.
SEAN PILLOT DE CHENECEY
Sean Pillot de Chenecey is an inspirational speaker, best-selling author and insight / innovation / strategy expert, who has consulted for some of the world’s biggest brands.