Andrew McNeill's videos
What Andrew McNeill's clients say
"We’ve finally had our first keynote of our development program hosted by Andrew McNeill and I wanted to share with you the positive feedback that we received from our participants. It was a very lovely keynote, inspiring and easy going. Some of them really appreciated the opportunity to have mindfulness practices as a part of the keynote and were able to relax and calm themselves. Andrew was very flexible with all the logistic and briefing preparation, and so nice and kind with our participants. Overall, it was a success! It was a pleasure to have him in our program Thank you again"
"Thank you SO much for facilitating today’s session! We thought you did a wonderful job and really appreciate all the time and effort you spent preparing for the session. It was a pleasure working with you and we hope to have the opportunity to work with you again in the future. Thanks again! Abbie"
"Andrew certainly provided us with a timely reminder that being alive to the suffering of others, should be part of workplace culture. This is especially important as we emerge from our ‘Covid Bunkers’ as Andrew calls them, and emerge blinking into the Sun of our new normal. I would heartily recommend Andrew as a speaker and hope, one day, that he will return to speak for our network once again!"
"Andrew McNeill gave a powerful and inspiring keynote address alongside a panel of business leaders at the launch of the MWC at HSBC's Canary Wharf headquarters in February 2020. This launched the creation of a paid member community. Andrew's keynote left the audience wanting to hear and learn more with many of them signing up to join the Community."
Andrew McNeill's 2023 biography
About Andrew McNeill
Andrew McNeill has spent 20 years in senior leadership, most recently consulting on a £7bn national programme. Throughout his career he has led large teams in high pressure environments.
He is also an accredited mindfulness teacher and brought these two worlds together in his book Organisational Mindfulness – a How-to Guide in 2019, which has sold in 4 continents. By integrating his leadership experience and insights from being a mindfulness teacher Andrew has developed a method to help leaders and their teams embed and implement techniques which improve performance, build psychological safety and support their own and their collective wellbeing.
Andrew set up Lines of Sight Consultancy in 2018 to be able to share these tools with other teams and leaders.
Andrew would like to see leadership change. With the multiple pressures our teams face, from climate change and becoming carbon neutral to the recession, he believes that organisations will only thrive if their leaders can guide with inclusion, compassion and awareness.
Andrew specialises in working with teams enabling them to connect better and listen to each other. He also works directly with leaders, helping them to thrive through the challenges and opportunities of leadership. His techniques have assisted teams and individuals navigate very real challenges and to communicate with honesty and kindness.
Andrew McNeill's 2023 talks & topics
Andrew believes in the need for leadership to be more fully human and uninhibited. In this talk, Andrew explains what ethical leadership is and why it is so urgently needed now, especially with the multiple pressures we currently face from being in a recession to dealing with climate change. Andrew will discuss how attitudes such as being non-judgmental and showing kindness are essential to modern day leadership.
- Explaining why leadership is so urgently needed now and what a leader needs to be effective today.
- How leaders can create the space they need to see if what they’re doing is right for them
- Andrew will share examples of ethical leadership and the benefits it will bring for an organisation.
When Andrew was a Director in the UK Civil Service, he was frustrated by a lack of guidance for those trying to embed mindfulness at an organizational level.
Drawing on his own leadership experience and understanding of mindfulness practice he wrote his own guidebook; which has now sold in 4 continents.
- How you can introduce mindfulness to processes and products as well as your people.
- How to practically apply mindfulness at an organisational level, embed it and enable it to be sustained.
- Discover how and why programme management is a mindfulness practice.
How to Lead under Pressure
Andrew has faced numerous high intensity leadership situations, from heading up the UK Government’s assurance of the Olympic and Paralympic torches for London 2012 to being a Director on the Building Safety Program immediately after the Grenfell Fire tragedy.
Here Andrew talks about his own personal journey with pressure. What worked and what didn’t.
- Sharing numerous suggestions that could make a significant difference to the way you lead.
- Advancing the way you thrive under pressure.
- Using his own experience Andrew provides leadership life hacks to help you navigate the challenges of leadership.
- Andrew will share his techniques that can help your team as well as you thrive.
What’s Kindness Got To Do With It?
Andrew compares some of the traditional archetypes of leadership with the evidence base of what is needed in today’s organizations.
- Andrew refers to his elaborate studies about the value of kindness in the workplace and how it can help your organization succeed.
- Find out why kindness is not for the fainthearted and how it can make all the difference for your team’s success.
Finding Your Phoenix – Preventing and Recovering from Burnout
Eleven years ago Andrew realised he was burnt out. He had to step back from work to find techniques that enabled him to move from being overwhelmed, to being able to thrive in high pressure environments. In this talk, Andrew shares his experience of being introduced to mindfulness and other strategies, why he was very sceptical in the beginning and how they have helped transform his life, his leadership and his career.
This talk will give you:
- Interesting neuroscientific findings and insights
- An introduction to mindfulness
- Tools to help you integrate these into your life
Psychological Safety – Why it matters to you and your team?
When employees feel comfortable asking for help, sharing suggestions informally or challenging the status quo without fear, organizations are more likely to innovate quickly, unlock the benefits of diversity and adapt well to change! In this engaging keynote, Andrew will use evidence based examples to give leaders reasons to want this transformative team mindset!
- In this talk Andrew will share powerful examples of how psychological safety can avert risks to your business and enable opportunities to be grabbed!
- Andrew will talk about the impact it has on team culture and how it can enable teams to thrive under pressure!
- Practical tips on how to achieve psychological safety
Andrew McNeill's 2023 speaking fees
- United Kingdom
Specific fees fall within the ranges shown. These are presented as a guide only and are subject to change without notice.
To get an exact quote for your event, click the button below.