To receive the downloadable spreadsheet of the podcast list, please provide us with your name and email address below. We'll send you the list via email shortly after you submit your information.
Top global authority on talent, leadership, family businesses and personal development
Claudio Fernández-Aráoz is the author of “It’s Not the How or the What but the Who” and “Great People Decisions”. He was ranked by Bloomberg as one of the most influential executive search consultants in the world and selected by Thinkers50 as one of the world’s leading thinkers on talent.
Claudio Fernández-Aráoz's videos
What Claudio Fernández-Aráoz's clients say
"Anyone who strives to lead from good to great would do well to grow by delving into Claudio’s work, for he is a true master."
"Claudio lifted the ethical and professional level of the entire Firm. No words can tell how deeply I appreciate the contribution he has made to all of us and to our clients who had the privilege of having met him."
Claudio Fernández-Aráoz's 2023 biography
Claudio Fernández-Aráoz’s Background
- Global speaker highly acclaimed in the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
- Ranked by Bloomberg as one of the most influential consultants in the world and by Thinkers50 as one of the leading global thinkers on talent.
- Executive Fellow for Executive Education at Harvard Business School, where he teaches at the comprehensive leadership executive programs.
- After working for McKinsey & Co. in Europe, as Partner and Member of Egon Zehnder’s global Executive Committee he was the founding leader of its Assessment and Development practice as well as the global leader of the firm’s Professional Development and Intellectual Capital Development.
- Author of It’s Not the How or the What but the Who, winner of the Axiom Gold Award for the best HR book in the world, and the global bestseller Great People Decisions, with 15 international editions and adopted by many of the world’s top business schools.
- Author of more than 50 major contributions to Harvard Business Review.
Claudio is one of the most highly acclaimed global speaker in large business conferences and global leadership meetings in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
An Executive Fellow for Executive Education at Harvard Business School, Claudio teaches at the school’s comprehensive leadership executive programs for company owners, CEOs, senior executives, and general managers.
He worked for McKinsey & Co. in Europe, and for over 3 decades for Egon Zehnder, as partner and member of its global Executive Committee for over 10 years.
While at Egon Zehnder he founded the firm’s Assessment and Development practice, and served as global leader of its Professional Development, People Processes, and Intellectual Capital Development.
He selectively advises and coaches global CEOs, company owners, next generation family leaders, and managing partners of professional service firms.
His latest book, “It’s Not the How or the What but the Who”, was the winner of the Axiom Gold Award for the best HR book in English in the whole world. His previous bestselling book, “Great People Decisions”, has 15 international editions in all major languages and was adopted by several of the world’s top business schools.
He is also the author of several bestselling Harvard Business Review articles on leadership and talent, family businesses, and personal growth, including the cover articles “21st Century Talent Spotting” and “Leadership Lessons from Great family Businesses”, as well as “Turning Potential into Success: The Missing Link in Leadership Development”, and “The Definitive Guide to Recruiting in Good Times and Bad”.
Claudio earned a master’s in science in Industrial Engineering from the Argentine Catholic University (Gold Medal, highest GPA ever in that university) and an MBA from Stanford University, where he also graduated with honors as an Arjay Miller Scholar.
Claudio Fernández-Aráoz's 2023 speaking fees
- United States
Specific fees fall within the ranges shown. These are presented as a guide only and are subject to change without notice.
To get an exact quote for your event, click the button below.