To receive the downloadable spreadsheet of the podcast list, please provide us with your name and email address below. We'll send you the list via email shortly after you submit your information.
Technology Reporter for the Financial Times
Cristina Criddle is a creative multi-platform reporter and producer, with strong experience initiating and delivering original journalism with a wide reach. Having worked in newspapers, television, radio and podcasts, she’s confident in translating stories to each medium. Cristina maintain a digital-first focus ensuring there is bespoke content for online and social with coverage. She specialise in technology, investigations and using digital means to originate stories, contacts and voices.
Cristina Criddle's videos
Cristina Criddle's 2023 biography
About Cristina Criddle
Cristina Criddle is a technology reporter at the Financial Times covering social media, the future of work, NFTs and emerging technologies. She has broken exclusives on governments launching NFTs, failures in moderation at big tech companies and illegal NDAs being used in the NHS.
Previously, Cristina was a technology reporter at the BBC, working across TV, radio and online, including on the Today Programme and BBC Breakfast. She also produced the leading BBC 3 documentary the Instagram Effect featuring exclusive testimony from insiders about how the platform impacts wellbeing.
Cristina is a specialist speaker on the Metaverse, able to cover the following range of topics:
- As we increasingly live our lives online, what is our interaction with technology going to be in the metaverse?
- Corporate applications of the metaverse – hybrid working and using emerging technology VR/AR for training etc.
- Social applications: how to form meaningful interactions/communities online
- Moderating the metaverse, issues around abuse, regulation, competition
- Monetising the metaverse: as a brand/business, as an individual
- How Web3, crypto, NFTs come into this
- And AR/VR/Gaming developments
- The ethical debates around what it means to be spending more time digitally
Cristina Criddle's 2023 speaking fees
- United Kingdom
Specific fees fall within the ranges shown. These are presented as a guide only and are subject to change without notice.
To get an exact quote for your event, click the button below.