Csaba Toth: Biography highlights
Csaba Toth is the founder of ICQ Global, a multi award-winning people development organisation with over 100 licensed partners in 38 countries, providing coaches and corporate clients with innovative solutions to level-up individual and group performance.
Full biography of Csaba Toth
Csaba lost his first business because he thought speaking the same language, having common sense, lots of qualifications and good intention were enough to lead and serve people. He was wrong so he wanted to find a solution.
The result of his over 10 years of research is the multi award-winning, ICF accredited and internationally endorsed Global DISC model. It explains what, how and why people act, feel and think so differently and how to turn those differences into synergy. It introduces the topic of cultural intelligence using the language of the most widely-used model, DISC, to make the application as uncomplicated and practical as possible. It is now available in 40 countries through a network of over 120 licensed practitioners and the portfolio of solutions has been used by national governments, Fortune 500 organisations, European Parliament, universities and several global companies.
Csaba holds 3 master’s degrees and he is accredited in several intercultural, leadership, behavioural and coaching frameworks. He is the best-selling author of the Uncommon Sense in Unusual Times hybrid book published with Marshall Goldsmith.
Csaba has 15 years of experience in setting up start-ups, working with Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, entrepreneurs and certifying over 60 coaches and consultants globally.
His mission is to break down the barriers within and between people by giving them the blueprint of why people think and behave differently so they can unlock the incredible potential they have within and between each other.
Csaba Toth’s Academic Background
- Executive MBA – Quantic School of Business and Technology
- MSc International Management, University of Sussex, UK (Merit), The implications of organisational learning in Eastern and Western European joint ventures.
- MA Italian Studies, University of Szeged, Hungary
- John Mattone – Intelligent Leadership certified executive master coach
- Human Synergistics – certified trainer and coach
- Sage Academy – Reinventing Entrepreneurship
- Associate partner of Hofstede Insights
- Certified CBT practitioner
- Certified Behavioural Consultant Richard Lewis
- Communication – Licensed Cross-cultural trainer
- Certified NLP practitioner
- Positive Intelligence practitioner
- Diploma in Applied Psychology – Achology