To receive the downloadable spreadsheet of the podcast list, please provide us with your name and email address below. We'll send you the list via email shortly after you submit your information.
NY Times Bestselling Author & Award-Winning Host/Exec. Producer of Top Chef and Taste the Nation
- Emmy-nominated food expert, television host, producer, and a New York Times bestselling author.
- Creator, host, and executive producer of the James Beard Award-winning Hulu series Taste the Nation with Padma Lakshmi. She also served as host and executive producer of Bravo’s Emmy-winning series Top Chef – which has been nominated for 42 Emmy’s.
- Author of several New York Times bestselling books, including her memoir Love, Loss, and What We Ate.
- Named one of TIME’s Most Influential People in 2023, Padma is an ACLU Artist Ambassador for immigrants’ rights and women’s rights.
- A sought-after speaker and host on topics including women’s empowerment, mental health, social justice, and philanthropy.
Padma Lakshmi's videos
What Padma Lakshmi's clients say
"Padma was an absolute delight onsite. Her commentary during the Q&A was really thoughtful and provided a lot of value for the audience. The client and audience absolutely loved her."
Padma Lakshmi's 2024 biography
About Padma Lakshmi
Padma Lakshmi is an Emmy-nominated food expert, television host, producer, and a New York Times bestselling author. She is the creator, host, and executive producer of the critically acclaimed Hulu series Taste the Nation with Padma Lakshmi, which won a James Beard Award and received a Critics Choice Real TV Award for Best Culinary Series and a 2021 Gotham Award for Breakthrough Series. Lakshmi also served as host and executive producer of Bravo’s two-time Emmy-winning series Top Chef, now in its 20th season. Top Chef has been nominated for 42 Emmys, including her three-time nomination as Outstanding Host for A Reality-Competition Program. In 2023, Padma was named one of TIME’s Most Influential People.
Padma released her first children’s book The New York Times bestselling Tomatoes for Neela, as well as edited The Best American Travel Writing. Lakshmi is also the author of two cookbooks, Easy Exotic and Tangy, Tart, Hot & Sweet, The New York Times bestselling memoir Love, Loss and What We Ate, and The Encyclopedia of Spices & Herbs. Lakshmi is co-founder of the Endometriosis Foundation of America (EndoFound) and serves as an American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) Artist Ambassador for immigrants’ rights and women’s rights. She was appointed a Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) and was awarded the Advocate of the Year Award by the United Nations Correspondents Association (UNCA).
Padma is a visiting scholar at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). She received the Karma Award from Variety magazine, as well as the 2016 EIHS Ellis Island Medal of Honor.
Padma Lakshmi's 2024 talks & topics
Padma Lakshmi's 2024 speaking fees
- United States
Specific fees fall within the ranges shown. These are presented as a guide only and are subject to change without notice.
To get an exact quote for your event, click the button below.