To receive the downloadable spreadsheet of the podcast list, please provide us with your name and email address below. We'll send you the list via email shortly after you submit your information.
Reed Paget's videos
What Reed Paget's clients say
"I have worked with Reed on a number of occasions at my Green Marketing workshops. I have found him to be a knowledgeable and competent speaker who has always scored highly with workshop attendees. I highly recommend him for his knowledge of Green & Ethical marketing issues and his confident presentation style"
Reed Paget's 2023 biography
Reed Paget’s background
Reed is the founder of One Earth Innovation, a green product incubator which has worked across a wide range of industries including: compostable plastic bottles and recyclable bottle caps, sustainable horticulture, low-energy white goods, even eco-friendly computing (www.one-earth.net). Projects currently in the pipeline include creating the world’s most sustainable denim jeans.
Reed’s previous businesses include Belu Water, the UK’s most eco-friendly bottled water brand (www.belu.org). Belu is the world’s first carbon neutral bottled water, the first in Europe to use compostable bottles made from corn, the first to promote PVC-free bottle caps and the first to commit all profits to clean water projects.
Reed also founded Ecocap Ltd. which patented a new bottle cap design to help increase the recycling of plastic caps. He was named UK Social Entrepreneur of the Year in 2008 by the Schwab Foundation; he was a Social Enterprise Ambassador for the UK Cabinet Office between 2007-2010, and was a founding Advisory Board member of the Sustainable Restaurant Association.
Reed started his career as a journalist and filmmaker. Along with producing television news in New York, he produced and directed the award-winning documentary film Amerikan Passport. Shot in 11 warzones on five continents, the film documents waning days of the Cold War from the military crackdown in Tiananmen Square to Scud Missiles landing in Israel. The film has screened in 15 countries on Canal Plus and the Independent Film Channel.
- Reed’s public speeches include the following:
- Interview on CNBC about Belu Water
- World Economic Forum in Davos 2010. Presentation was given in the Forum’s ‘Pecha Kucha’ format in which the slides change at set time intervals.
- Oxford University, Said Business School 2009 on marketing advantages of Social Enterprise
- Green & Ethical Marketing Conference in London 2011 on the psychological strategies employed to market Belu Water
- Social Enterprise London Conference 2007 – Spoke on “eco-enterprise”
- VOICE Conference in 2008 – Spoke on Social Enterprise alongside Francis Maude of the Conservative Party.
- Bedales School 2010
- Zenith Bottled Water Conference 2007
- Bio-packaging Symposium London 2009
- Ethical Corporation Conference on Climate Change 2007
- London Business School 2006 on impact of Social Enterprise
- ROK Construction in 2009 – spoke on the importance of enabling entrepreneurship in large companies.
Reed Paget's 2023 speaking fees
- United States
Specific fees fall within the ranges shown. These are presented as a guide only and are subject to change without notice.
To get an exact quote for your event, click the button below.