Included in the chat:
- The tension between being a spectator and being a competitor
- Optimism and realism
- Reactions to Mark’s talks
- How people face their challenges
- Trends in events and the way they’re run
- Soloists and collaborators
- How Mark collaborates in the project to cure paralysis
This is an episode from The Speaker Show podcast, a discussion show featuring exclusive interviews with the world’s most acclaimed speakers and business thinkers. Each episode is filled with invaluable insights and candid stories from the front line of modern enterprise.
New episodes released weekly.
Sean Pillot de Chenecey