Author and leadership expert on uncertainty and complexity
As a keynote speaker, Diana Renner engages with her audience presenting insights on adaptive leadership, complexity theory and adult development helping people to be more effective and resilient. Enabling individuals to become better leaders by having a positive effect in the world.
Diana Renner's videos
Diana Renner's 2022 biography
Diana Renner’s background
Diana is a leadership facilitator, organisational consultant, author and keynote speaker.
She brings together adaptive leadership, complexity theory and adult development to assist individuals to become better leaders and make a positive impact in the world.
Diana is passionate about creating experiential learning opportunities where individuals focus on the dynamics of human behaviour and engage with real social and business issues, to learn how to make progress on complex adaptive challenges.
Over the years, her work has taken her into companies of all sizes, government and community organisations, leading capability development, culture change and transformation programs. She has extensive experience designing and facilitating leadership development programs within Australia and internationally.
Diana was a guest faculty member for ‘The Art and Practice of Leadership Development’ program at the Harvard University’s Kennedy School of Government in 2013.
Since 2013, she has been a faculty member for the ‘Transformative Leadership Program’ run by the University of Adelaide and the Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs, at the University of Texas.
Diana also designs and delivers executive leadership programs at the Melbourne Business School, Monash University, University of Adelaide and the Australian Institute of Police Management.
In 2016, Diana co-founded the Uncharted Leadership Institute which focuses on helping individuals and organisations to become more effective and resilient in uncertainty and complexity.
- Not Knowing – 2015 Chartered Management Book of the Year Award, UK
- 2017 Monash University Dean’s Excellence in Teaching Award Education for the 21st Century – awarded to the ‘Global Challenges (Honours) Program’ for teaching leadership, entrepreneurship and industry engagement.
- 2017 Australasian Council of Women and Policing (ACWAP) Excellence in Law Enforcement for Women Initiative – awarded to the ‘Balance Leadership Program for Women in Policing’ facilitation team.
- Post Graduate Diploma, Organisational Change & Consulting (Organisational Dynamics), RMIT University
- Bachelor of Law, Bachelor of Arts (English Literature), Monash University
– Academy of Management
– International Society for the Psychoanalytic Study of Organisations
– OPUS – An Organisation for Promoting Understanding of Society
– Group Relations Australia
Diana Renner's 2022 talks & topics
Leadership in times of uncertainty and complexity
Not Knowing and Not Doing
Diana Renner's 2022 speaking fees
Specific fees fall within the ranges shown. These are presented as a guide only and are subject to change without notice.
To get an exact quote for your event, click the button below.