Fons is recognised around the world for his work as consultant, trainer, motivational speaker and author of best-selling books regarding culture and business.
As founder and director of Trompenaars Hampden-Turner (THT), an intercultural management firm, he has spent over 25 years helping Fortune 500 leaders manage and solve their business and cultural dilemmas to increase global effectiveness and performance, particularly in the areas of globalisation, mergers and acquisition, HR and leadership development.
In this highly informative episode, we discuss a range of his viewpoints on issues including:
- The Seven Dimensions of Culture
- National Culture vs Corporate Culture
- Servant Leadership and Risk Management
- Understanding Cultural Diversity in Business
- Accelerating communication, decision making and business performance