Fireside chat with Klisman Murati
Sean Pillot de Chenecey chats with Klisman Murati, thought leader in world affairs and geopolitics, and Pangaea Wire Group founder and CEO.
Included in the discussion:
- There is a disparate knowledge of cultures and ways of working globally that needs to be addressed if we are to trade across different regions of the world.
- The issues of geopolitical risk, societal change, transformative technology and globalisation
- The affects of American dominance in the world and how economies are changing because of it
- China’s long-term plans
- Klisman’s background and how it has influenced his career
- Klisman’s new podcast
- How Klisman adds value to his speaking clients
This is an episode from The Speaker Show podcast, a discussion show featuring exclusive interviews with the world’s most acclaimed speakers and business thinkers. Each episode is filled with invaluable insights and candid stories from the front line of modern enterprise.
New episodes released weekly.
Sean Pillot de Chenecey