Having worked with a wide variety of businesses, from fresh-faced startups to well-established Fortune 500 corporations, his innovative thinking has been recognised in a number of circles all over the world and even earned him several awards. Alf is seen as a true innovator and an inspirational speaker.
In this dynamic episode, we discuss a range of his insights on issues including:
- How we’re often stuck “in the creativity we know” and what to do about it
- We need to rebuild better…via better innovation and bolder leadership
- Why businesses need to ‘lean into joy’ re: building a creative culture
- The importance of empowering resilient, healthy organisations
- ‘Taboo Futures’…why now is the time to challenge yourself…