Dan is a renowned speaker who has given over 300 keynotes and presentations, including four TED Talks. He writes for Forbes, Harvard Business Review and The Huffington Post, and is the best-selling author of three best-selling books: ‘Open to Think’, ‘The Purpose Effect’ and Flat Army’. His latest, and fourth book ‘Lead, Care, Win’ is out today!
Dan is also an Adjunct Professor at the University of Victoria, Gustavson School of Business, and the founder and CEO of The Pontefract Group a firm that improves the state of leadership and organizational culture.
Previously, as Chief Envisioner of TELUS he founded the Transformation Office to help organizations enhance their corporate culture, leadership, learning, work styles & collaboration practices.
In this dynamic episode, we discuss a range of his insights on issues including:
- The importance of business culture
- Why being a humane leader matters
- How to define and unleash brand purpose
- Seizing the moment regarding ‘The Great Reset’
- Utilising the lens of community in decision-making