He believes that complex challenges need elegant and combined solutions, so helps business leaders with strategies, tools & skills to look beyond the borders of their domain to transform their business in a smarter way; making ideas happen, doing experiments, working on leadership, organisational ambidexterity and increasing organisation’s innovative capacity.
Besides his work as an international speaker and innovation consultant, Ramon is also faculty at Business Engineering in Eindhoven, The Circle Radius and the Antwerp Management School. He’s also written three management books on business creativity and is the chairman of the (not for profit) European Association for Creativity.
In this dynamic episode, they discuss a range of issues including:
- Cross-industry innovation – learning from other industries
- Leadership tips on Corona times
- Ramon’s current book: ‘Not Invented Here’
- His speech at The Recovery Summit, titled ‘Recovery, Reset or Remix?’
- Ramon’s next book ‘Great Leaders Mix and Match’ due for publication Q1 2021