He believes that complex challenges need elegant and combined solutions, so helps business leaders with strategies, tools & skills to look beyond the borders of their domain to transform their business in a smarter way; making ideas happen, doing experiments, working on leadership, organisational ambidexterity and increasing organisation’s innovative capacity.
Besides his work as an international speaker and innovation consultant, Ramon is also faculty at Business Engineering in Eindhoven, The Circle Radius and the Antwerp Management School. He’s also written three management books on business creativity and is the chairman of the (not for profit) European Association for Creativity.
In this dynamic episode, they discuss a range of issues including:
- Cross-industry innovation – learning from other industries
- Leadership tips on Corona times
- Ramon’s current book: ‘Not Invented Here’
- His speech at The Recovery Summit, titled ‘Recovery, Reset or Remix?’
- Ramon’s next book ‘Great Leaders Mix and Match’ due for publication Q1 2021
This is an episode from The Speaker Show podcast, a discussion show featuring exclusive interviews with the world’s most acclaimed speakers and business thinkers. Each episode is filled with invaluable insights and candid stories from the front line of modern enterprise.
New episodes released weekly.
Sean Pillot de Chenecey