Sean Pillot de Chenecey chats with Roger Bootle, Chairman of Capital Economics and economic forecaster.
Included in the chat:
- Roger’s background
- A discussion on his new book, “The AI Economy: Work, Wealth & Welfare in the Robot Age including the role of governments in trust and privacy and Roger’s inspiration to write the book.
- A discussion about Roger’s previous book, “The Death of Inflation: Surviving and Thriving in the Zero Era”
- Brexit and its effects on the economy
- Roger’s expert opinion on inflation rates
- Capitalism vs. taking the long-term view
- Roger’s predictions for the economic future.
Buy Roger’s new book, The AI Economy
Buy Roger’s previous book, The Death of Inflation
Note: This podcast was recorded in January 2020.