Included in the chat:
- Roger’s background
- A discussion on his new book, “The AI Economy: Work, Wealth & Welfare in the Robot Age including the role of governments in trust and privacy and Roger’s inspiration to write the book.
- A discussion about Roger’s previous book, “The Death of Inflation: Surviving and Thriving in the Zero Era”
- Brexit and its effects on the economy
- Roger’s expert opinion on inflation rates
- Capitalism vs. taking the long-term view
- Roger’s predictions for the economic future.
Buy Roger’s new book, The AI Economy
Buy Roger’s previous book, The Death of Inflation
Note: This podcast was recorded in January 2020.
This is an episode from The Speaker Show podcast, a discussion show featuring exclusive interviews with the world’s most acclaimed speakers and business thinkers. Each episode is filled with invaluable insights and candid stories from the front line of modern enterprise.
New episodes released weekly.
Sean Pillot de Chenecey