Ep. 114 – Fireside Chat With Roger Bootle
Sean Pillot de Chenecey chats with Roger Bootle, Chairman of Capital Economics and economic forecaster.
Included in the chat:
- Roger’s background
- A discussion on his new book, “The AI Economy: Work, Wealth & Welfare in the Robot Age including the role of governments in trust and privacy and Roger’s inspiration to write the book.
- A discussion about Roger’s previous book, “The Death of Inflation: Surviving and Thriving in the Zero Era”
- Brexit and its effects on the economy
- Roger’s expert opinion on inflation rates
- Capitalism vs. taking the long-term view
- Roger’s predictions for the economic future.
Buy Roger’s new book, The AI Economy
Buy Roger’s previous book, The Death of Inflation
Note: This podcast was recorded in January 2020.
Sean Pillot de Chenecey
Foresight strategist, author and podcast host Sean Pillot de Chenecey is an inspirational speaker, who’s also consulted for some of the world’s biggest brands.
Sean has a very deep level of knowledge regarding the genuine issues impacting brands from a cultural, social and business perspective.