Included in this highly informative chat:
- How to work with disruption
- The marketing world and how to work in it including data, and remembering the human touch
- How small companies can rise above the competition
- Apple v. Microsoft
- How clarity and consistency is key in branding
- What Rita learnt working at Saatchi and Saatchi
- Insights into the advertising business
- The importance of looking after your people
- Rita’s new book and how it differs from her previous books
- Books that are inspiring Rita at present
- Tips on how to make sure your brand presents you as the person you are and the company you represent
Rita Clifton CBE has been described by the FT as ‘brand guru’, as the ‘doyenne of branding’ by Campaign magazine and as ‘the brand leading the brands’ by the Daily Telegraph. Combined with her experience of being a CEO, Chair, board director and successful entrepreneur, Rita is able to inspire organisations of all kinds to find new ways to succeed in an uncertain world.
This is an episode from The Speaker Show podcast, a discussion show featuring exclusive interviews with the world’s most acclaimed speakers and business thinkers. Each episode is filled with invaluable insights and candid stories from the front line of modern enterprise.
New episodes released weekly.
Sean Pillot de Chenecey