To receive the downloadable spreadsheet of the podcast list, please provide us with your name and email address below. We'll send you the list via email shortly after you submit your information.
Top Booked, Award Winning Keynote Speaker, The Iron Cowboy, Guinness World Record Holder, Author, Subject of 50.50.50 Documentary, Eco-Challenge Team Leader, Mental Toughness and Peak Performance Speaker, Champion of the Conquer 100
James Lawrence is a top motivational speaker, endurance world record holder, triathlete, and subject of the documentary The Iron Cowboy: The Story of the 50.50.50. Known to the world as The Iron Cowboy for wearing a cowboy hat during Ironman races, James completed the greatest feat of human endurance: 50 full distance triathlons, in 50 states, in 50 consecutive days (50.50.50).
James Lawrence's videos
What James Lawrence's clients say
"..the story that I heard James talk about not only made me tear up and cry about 3 or 4 times while he was speaking. That led into a drive home with sobbing and just being overwhelmingly happy with the knowledge that I had gained from listening and knowing that now I could do whatever I wanted to do…James “IRON COWBOY” Lawrence, Thank you, Sir!!!"
"We enjoyed our time with James tremendously. His stories were able to inspire so many of us with his message about the resiliency of the human spirit, and the power our decisions can have over our circumstances. He will leave you feeling encouraged, motivated, and ready to do something impactful!"
"It really felt and came across that he listened to our feedback because the keynote he delivered felt perfectly tailored for our community and event! I’ve received overwhelmingly positive feedback on James keynote from the attendees. They raved about him with one of the top quotes being “James was the best speaker we’ve heard at one of our events in the last few years if not EVER!!” He really brought his Iron Cowboy presence to stage as he captivated our community with his experience weaving in the images, quotes and videos perfectly. He was charming and memorable even when we had a tech malfunction with the video – he kept the energy of the attendees high throughout."
James Lawrence's 2023 biography
After breaking several Guinness World Records, James wondered if he had truly found his mental and physical limits. He knew there was more. Experience firsthand the remarkable journey of James Lawrence and his family.
Known as the Iron Cowboy, James earned this nickname from the public after he started to wear a cowboy hat during the marathon portion of his Ironman races to be identified by his children quickly. With two Guinness world records under his belt, James and his family attempted to do something every person deemed impossible, 50 full distance triathlons, in 50 states, in 50 consecutive days (aka: 50.50.50).
His combination of energy, humor, determination, and achievements captivates his audience and creates an inspirational and awakening phenomenon for all. James’ story of reaching new limits is one everyone can relate to. He is an ordinary guy, whose extraordinary personal story will make you laugh, cry, reflect, and leave you inspired to reach higher. James has spoken all over the world, on stages in more than 20 countries. His story and his inspiring message includes the following themes:
- Redefining impossible
- Setting milestones
- Doing the small things right
- Overcoming personal limitations
- Overcoming your fear
- More about James Lawrence
Sports Illustrated ranked James in the top 50 fittest freaks with Lebron James and Conor McGregor, two of James’ favorite athletes. RedBull declares that ‘when it comes to endurance, he is unstoppable’ and Success magazine named him ‘The Most Enduring Man In The World.’ He has redefined the definition of impossible and shares his journey with audiences around the world.
- In 2021, James completed the Conquer 100: completing a full-distance triathlon for 100 consecutive days, logging 140.6 miles a day, for 14 weeks, totaling 14,060 miles.
- In 2020 James competed in the T.V. World Premier of The World’s toughest race–a ten-day adventure race through the back jungles of Fiji, and he completed The Uberman.
- James has mountain biked to the top of Mount Kilimanjaro, ran 235 miles across Greece, competed in Xtreme Triathlons around the world, and raced the Xtri World Championship in Norway.
- James was named one of Sports Illustrated’s 2017 Fittest 50
- James holds two world records- Most 70.3 Ironmans and Most Full Ironmans
- In 2017, James completed the 50/50/50. the greatest feat of human endurance.
- In 2015, the 36-year-old athlete set out to do the unthinkable: complete 50 triathlons, in 50 days, in 50 different states. That’s 2.4 miles of swimming, 112 miles of cycling and a full 26.2-mile marathon run every day for 50 days straight.
- In 2012, James set the record for completing the most Ironman-distance triathlons in one year (finishing 30 races in 11 countries during 2012)
- James is the author of “Redefine Impossible”
- James is a Mental Strength Guru and a Renown Endurance Coach
James Lawrence lives with his wife, Sunny, and their five children in Utah.
James Lawrence's 2023 speaking fees
- United States
Specific fees fall within the ranges shown. These are presented as a guide only and are subject to change without notice.
To get an exact quote for your event, click the button below.