Pippa Malmgren: Biography highlights
As a former Presidential Advisor, Chief Currency Strategist, and Deputy Head of Global Strategy for global banks, Dr. Malmgren is now building the economy, having co-founded H Robotics, a maker of drones, autonomous vehicles and digitization tools for many industries – mining, oil and gas, construction, agribusiness and public safety all of which need to manage their remote assets from a smartphone.
Full biography of Pippa Malmgren
Pippa Malmgren’s background
She has been nominated for the National Technology Awards in 2020 and named a Most Influential Woman in Tech by AccelerateHer and WeAreTech Women.
She is also a bestselling author of award-winning books including Geopolitics for Investors (2015), Signals: How Everyday Signs Help Us Navigate the World’s Turbulent Economy, a crowd-funded best-seller (2016), and The Leadership LAB: Understanding Leadership in the 21st Century (2018) a bestseller which was an FT Business Book of the Month and named Business Book of the Year and Best Book on Leadership in 2019.
She gave the commencement addresses at the London School of Economics in 2013 & 2016, and lectures at Sandhurst, INSEAD, Duke Fuqua Global Executive MBA. She has also lectured at UT Austin and Tsinghua University.
Pippa makes regular guest appearances on CNBC and the BBC including The Today Program, Newsnight, Hard Talk, and on Monocle Radio. Forming a platform for her public speaking, Malmgren founded the DPRM Group which counsels worldwide investors on investment trends.
Awards & Accolades
• Nominated for The National Technology Award 2020
• Business Book of the Year Award The Leadership Lab, 2019
• WeAreTech Women Top 100 Women in Tech
• EY Entrepreneur of the Year Awards Top rated speaker at two events
• The Economist: “Inundated with enthusiastic feedback”
• Barron’s: “Spontaneous applause and a standing ovation”
• Forbes “Must Follow” on Twitter since 2015
Recent Media & Events
• Forbes, The World Has Changed And Leaders Need To Change Too, February, 2019
• Bloomberg, Will Markets Continue to Ignore Trump Impeachment?, December, 2019
• British Army Leadership Event
• Google Zeitgeist, London, England, 2019
• American Express, New York, New York, 2018
• State Street LIVE, Munich, Germany, 2019