Multi-talented professional broadcaster, journalist, presenter, host of Newsnight
Kirsty Wark: Biography highlights
A BAFTA Award winning, multi-talented broadcaster, journalist and presenter. Working in news and current affairs throughout her whole career, with a keen interest in the arts, Kirsty’s long experience, versatility and excellent interviewing techniques makes her one of the best.
Full biography of Kirsty Wark
About Kirsty Wark
- Recipient of 3 BAFTA Awards: 1993
- Scotland Journalist of the Year. 1998 Best Television Presenter. 1998 Scot of the Year.
- Awarded News and Current Affairs Prize by Carlton Women in Film & Television in 1993
- Has appeared and presented on many popular entertainment programs, including The Book Quiz, A Question of Genius and A Question of Taste
- Current host of Newsnight (since 1993), BBC Two News and The Review Show
- Has presented a wide range of programs, interviewed a number of senior politicians and high profile celebrities including Tony Blair, Margaret Thatcher and Harold Pinter