Presenter on macro economics, finance, corporate strategy and leadership
An internationally recognised conference chair and moderator, Margaret Doyle has appeared as a guest or presenter on some of the world’s most respected news programmes.
Margaret Doyle's videos
Margaret Doyle's 2022 biography
About Margaret Doyle
- Expert in macroeconomics, finance, corporate strategy and leadership, Doyle is currently Head of Financial Services Insight for Deloitte
- Former editor of the World Economic Forum’s magazine ‘Global Agenda’
- Has chaired events including Harvard Business School’s Global Leadership Forum, ING’s International Leadership Conference, the Nordic Financial Services Conference and several conferences and presentations for The Economist
- Doyle has made numerous appearances on television and radio programmes to share her expert opinion, including ‘BBC Breakfast’, ‘The Today Programme’ and ‘The World Tonight’ as well as ‘Sky News’ and ‘NBC News’
- Articulate, incisive and capable, Margaret Doyle is a top speaker who is available to present in English
Margaret Doyle's 2022 speaking fees
- United Kingdom
Specific fees fall within the ranges shown. These are presented as a guide only and are subject to change without notice.
To get an exact quote for your event, click the button below.