To receive the downloadable spreadsheet of the podcast list, please provide us with your name and email address below. We'll send you the list via email shortly after you submit your information.
Presenter of Moneybox on BBC Radio 4 and economic expert
Award-winning journalist and broadcaster Paul Lewis is perhaps best known as the presenter of BBC Radio 4’s Money Box and Money Box Live, and as the author of numerous books on personal finance. He has also frequently appeared on various BBC television and radio programmes as an expert on financial services.
Paul Lewis's videos
Paul Lewis's 2024 biography
As a regular columnist in Money Marketing, Paul has covered a variety of topics, including bank scams and fraud, DB transfer, auto-enrolment, pensions cold calling, the state pension, National Insurance contributions, and the FCA and adviser websites.
Paul Lewis has won numerous awards for his journalistic and economic work, including
- Headline Money Broadcast Journalist of the Year award 2004
- Headline Money Broadcast Journalist of the Year award 2005
- Consumer Pension and Investment Journalist of the Year 2006
- Headline Money Journalist of the Year in 2010
Association of Investment Companies Broadcaster of the Year
- 2012 Roses media awards
- Writes on a monthly basis for Saga magazine and the Saga website, as well as contributing to The Oldie. He has also written for Reader’s Digest and the Daily Telegraph
Paul Lewis's 2024 speaking fees
- United Kingdom
Specific fees fall within the ranges shown. These are presented as a guide only and are subject to change without notice.
To get an exact quote for your event, click the button below.