Paul Lewis: Biography highlights
Award-winning journalist and broadcaster Paul Lewis is perhaps best known as the presenter of BBC Radio 4’s Money Box and Money Box Live, and as the author of numerous books on personal finance. He has also frequently appeared on various BBC television and radio programmes as an expert on financial services.
Full biography of Paul Lewis
As a regular columnist in Money Marketing, Paul has covered a variety of topics, including bank scams and fraud, DB transfer, auto-enrolment, pensions cold calling, the state pension, National Insurance contributions, and the FCA and adviser websites.
Paul Lewis has won numerous awards for his journalistic and economic work, including
- Headline Money Broadcast Journalist of the Year award 2004
- Headline Money Broadcast Journalist of the Year award 2005
- Consumer Pension and Investment Journalist of the Year 2006
- Headline Money Journalist of the Year in 2010
Association of Investment Companies Broadcaster of the Year
- 2012 Roses media awards
- Writes on a monthly basis for Saga magazine and the Saga website, as well as contributing to The Oldie. He has also written for Reader’s Digest and the Daily Telegraph
Watch Paul in action
Paul's speaking topics
Eradicating Fuel Poverty - Who Pays?
Transforming Financial Services
Top Ten worries for British households
Restoring Faith in Pensions
Pay less tax
No further information on this topic