To receive the downloadable spreadsheet of the podcast list, please provide us with your name and email address below. We'll send you the list via email shortly after you submit your information.
"Guru on digital marketing and fast-evolving trends in China" named by Thinkers50
Ashley is a serial entrepreneur, professional speaker, bestselling author, vlogger, podcaster, media contributor and female entrepreneurship spokesperson. She is the founder of several startups, including social media agency Alarice and marketing training company ChoZan.
Ashley Dudarenok's videos
What Ashley Dudarenok's clients say
"Ashley is awesome in Chinese social media marketing and such a passionate speaker and leader. I loved how enthusiastic she is whenever she gives a speech. And her knowledge of the China market is amazing!"
"I attended Ashley's high-energy presentation on China's New Retail in Singapore. She was impressive, with her knowledge of China's e-commerce ecosystem, and clearly understood the pain points of foreign brands trying to enter the Chinese market."
"I've had the opportunity to listen to many speakers and I have to confess Ashely is extraordinary. She emits great energy on stage and shares that with the whole audience. Also, her presentations are very informative. She knows about the most up-to-date Chinese social media trends and which strategies are the most efficient."
- Chinese ,
- English ,
- German ,
Ashley Dudarenok's 2023 biography
About Ashley Dudarenok
Ashley Dudarenok is a Chinese serial entrepreneur, award-winning digital marketing professional and author. Recognised as a “guru on digital marketing and fast-evolving trends in China” by Thinkers50, Ashley is the founder China-focused digital marketing agency Alarice (www.alarice.com.hk) and China digital consultancy ChoZan 超赞(www.chozan.co).
She has both a deep theoretical knowledge of China’s digital landscape development and is immersed daily in the market, observing and applying what works for business.
Her expertise has been sought after and endorsed by China’s tech giants, such as Alibaba, Jingdong, Pinduoduo and others. Ashley Dudarenok is serving the world’s most loved Fortune 500 brands, tech giants and unicorns to gain competitive advantage by applying tactics and strategies learned from the fast moving, innovative China market.
Ashley helps create a bridge between China and the rest of the world. She is an author of 10 books on Digital China.
Her top-rated YouTube vlog (https://www.youtube.com/c/AshleyDudarenok) covers the China market, consumers, future of retail and digital marketing.
Ashley is a regular media contributor and has been interviewed by the BBC, the SCMP, Forbes and Bloomberg among others.
Ashley Dudarenok's 2023 talks & topics
- Modern Chinese consumers: what do they want and how to sell it to them
- Building seamless consumer journey, implementing social+ models and effective CRM loyalty programs
- What can we learn from China’s top social media platforms: lessons to global marketers from WeChat, Weibo and Douyin
- China’s luxury boom and what the opportunities are there for brands
Future of Retail
- What does the future of retail look like: New Retail ecosystems, virtual influencers and seamless OMO journey
- How China’s tech giants (Alibaba, Jingdong, Tencent) are shaping the future of global commerce
- Live Streaming E-Commerce: how to start live-streaming for your brand and attract consumers based on China’s examples
- China’s metawave and Web3 marketing: marketing and selling in the age of XR, metaverse and virtual humans
Learn from China
- A look into the booming technology sector in China: retail tech, AI, VR, IoT and more
- How Chinese tech ecosystems (Alibaba, Tencent, Meituan, Bytedance) are driving business transformation and what we can learn from them
- How Chinese tech giants support the development of smart cities and village digitization, and what we can learn from it
- China’s Digital Transformation and business lessons to learn: leap over the competition by learning from the world’s most competitive business market. China’s living in the future, don’t get left behind.
Ashley Dudarenok's 2023 speaking fees
- Hong Kong
Specific fees fall within the ranges shown. These are presented as a guide only and are subject to change without notice.
To get an exact quote for your event, click the button below.