To receive the downloadable spreadsheet of the podcast list, please provide us with your name and email address below. We'll send you the list via email shortly after you submit your information.
Didier’s passion is to understand the impact that the emerging Disruption Economy has on strategy, organizations and leadership
Marlier likes to describe himself as an “agent provocateur”. His style is lively, filled with his practice’s examples. Politically incorrect but respectful of other people beliefs and convictions, his delivery style navigates between Logos (logical, rational), Ethos (provocative, enthusiastic) and Pathos (passionate and emotional).
Didier Marlier's videos
Didier Marlier's 2023 biography
Didier Marlier’s credo is:
- Disruption is what happens to the unprepared
- Our clients must remain masters of their own destiny, in an increasingly complex and sometimes chaotic environment
- “Scanning the periphery” and recognizing emerging trends faster than competitors are critical skills that they need to develop
- Our clients’ success is a function of the quality of their interactions, thinking patterns, behaviours and dialogues
- Our clients should not outsource such leading edge skills to consultants or specialists. They need to learn to practice them
- A blogger (900 CEO’s, top execs and academics follow his weekly publication),
- Writer (Engaging Leadership, co-authored with ex-IMD faculty Chris Parker),
- Professor/Speaker (Fundação Dom Cabral/Brazil, IMD/Switzerland, Insead/France, NEOMA/France, Nyenrode/Netherlands, TED-X),
- Consultant (Managing partner of the Enablers Network)
Didier experiments with the joys and challenges of single parenthood. He has accomplished his childhood’s dream, living between the ski slopes of Villars (Switzerland), his native Belgium (Waterloo) and the country of his heart, Brazil. Didier holds a law degree (Lausanne University) and MBA (IMD).
Didier Marlier's 2023 talks & topics
Campbell's Monomyth and the Hero's Journey applied to change and leadership
Engagement and motivation: How to engage people and organizations in change through the levers of Logos (intellect), Ethos (behaviours) and Pathos (emotions)
Didier Marlier's 2023 speaking fees
Specific fees fall within the ranges shown. These are presented as a guide only and are subject to change without notice.
To get an exact quote for your event, click the button below.