Francesca Martinez: Biography highlights
Named one of Britain’s most influential women by BBC Woman’s Hour in 2014, top stand-up comedian and motivational speaker Francesca Martinez is in demand for events of all sizes.
Full biography of Francesca Martinez
Desipite being born with Cerebral Palsy, Francesca Martinez was determined to live a life on the stage.
Her first role was in Grange Hill as a teenager. From there she has gone on to be a professional comedienne, with her own one-woman show.
- Actress, comedian and inspirational speaker
- Frequently appears on popular TV and radio shows
- Nominated for the 2005 ‘UK Motivator Of The Year Award’ –
- Campaigner for the rights of the disabled
- Engaging and energetic, talented comic Martinez presents in English