James Taylor started his career managing high profile rock stars and is now an in-demand keynote speaker and internationally recognized leader in business creativity and innovation. For over 20 years, he has been advising CEO’s, entrepreneurs, educators, governments, leaders, writers and rockstars on how to build innovative organizations, unlock creative potential, and increase productivity.
James Taylor's videos
What James Taylor's clients say
"It was a real pleasure to host James Taylor at our event. He is a charismatic, energetic and engaging speaker with a unique interactive style. His inspiring speech captivated and engaged everyone attending. Would recommend working with James!"
"Thank you James for bringing us a unique session on boosting our creativity in the age of artificial intelligence at our annual event. Your keynote was authentic, inspirational and entertaining, truly engaging the audience from the beginning. Participants and customers provided us with many delighted comments."
"Easy to work with, powerful content, and dynamic, engaging speaker. What more can you ask for in a keynote?"
"James has been phenomenal and very engaging in the session. He really managed to captivate everyone's attention and the feedback from the team has been super good. I would hire James again. He is a great speaker and a very nice person to work with."
"He was the perfect choice to speak about the future of jobs in the artificial intelligence age. We are very pleased to cooperate with you and in upcoming opportunities."
"James Taylor is more than a great keynote and facilitator. He’s a great partner who truly cares about your business, your goals and your audience. He tailors his message to your end user, he creates videos and marketing materials to help promote your event and he shares knowledge and best practices he’s encountered that can help you host better meetings."
"Thank you very much for your keynote at our event. It was indeed very well received and we had some fantastic feedback from the colleagues. I would also like to thank you on behalf of Al-Futtaim for spending time with us and inspiring our team members."
"James Taylor was a fantastic keynote speaker. His presentation was an insightful and entertaining closing keynote for the event audience. James also hosted a small group presentation for the G3 Company Sales Meeting earlier in the year that was also great. If you are looking for a speaker to inspire your employees to “reclaim their creativity” look no further than James Taylor."
"The accounting profession is at a real crossroads as it looks to embrace ever increasing technological advances. James led a thought provoking and engaging session that provided valuable insights and actions for the attendees to help them fully embrace creativity to be more relevant to their client’s future needs."
"James was one of my all-time favorite speakers. He has an unusually broad understanding of how to build a business. James is the total package. I look forward to hearing him speak again someday soon."
"James Taylor is a very powerful speaker with a strong message. Feedback obtained from participants gave us solid messages transmitted by James. Highly recommended speaker."
"James Taylor led a powerful 1-day workshop on how to “Unlock Your Creative Potential” at M Academy. He transformed the audiences with the right mindset, tool sets and skill sets to fully unlock their creativity potential. His engaging, insightful and interactive style is unique, exciting and totally inspiring. Thank you James for your wonderful job!"
"Your presentation was one of the most interesting topics at the conference. It was an honor for us to have you as one of our keynote speakers. We believe that the knowledge you have shared will help immensely in the development of the Internal Audit sector. We know your time is precious and we are grateful you shared some of it with us. We look forward to your participation in future events."
"He’s an amazing creativity keynoter, an expert in his field. Not only does James know his stuff, but he is so pragmatic and practical that it makes working with him easy and immediately productive. But, most importantly, James is a genuinely good person – authentic and real – and has such a can-do, supportive spirit. If you have the opportunity to hire James, don’t pass it up! You won’t regret it."
"James delivered to the Family Business Network FBN Levant in Beirut, Lebanon, a keynote speech and a workshop on the topic: Unlock your creativity, increase your productivity and accelerate the innovation. The session content was of high relevance to participants who had the opportunity to interact and learn. I would highly recommend James as a speaker & facilitator."
"I had the pleasure of working with James on an event in Tokyo and his presentation contributed heavily to our success. I would certainly recommend him and welcome the opportunity to work with him again."
"James is a delight to work with. He brings energy, enthusiasm, a generosity and wealth of ideas as well as considerable social media savvy to his engagements and is an audience favorite."
"Creative, thought provoking, inspirational and well-presented."
"James spoke with fantastic clarity, distilling a range of complex subjects into easily digestible take-home pointers. It was a pleasure to work with James."
"I have no hesitation in recommending James. Confident, fun, worldy-wise, and always focused on delivery. You’ll enjoy working with him."
"I thought it was phenomenal. He gives you a process to map out your creativity and gets your creative juices flowing. Top notch."
James Taylor's 2023 biography
About James Taylor
James Taylor’s life mission is to unlock the creative potential in one billion people. For over 20 years, he has been advising CEO’s, entrepreneurs, educators, governments and leaders from Silicon Valley to Singapore on how to build innovative organizations, unlock creative potential, and increase productivity. In this tailored, entertaining and highly visual keynotes, James Taylor takes the audience on a journey to discover the backstage secrets of the world’s most creative individuals and innovative organizations. Blending inspiring stories, cutting-edge research, and actionable takeaways, he shows how any individual or organization can dramatically increase productivity and innovate by augmenting their human creativity using artificial intelligence.
His clients have included Fortune Global 500 companies, government policy makers, industry associations, and he was recently the subject of a 30 minute BBC documentary about his life and work.
Here are six connected aspects of James Taylor’s work:
- Creativity Expert. Through his writing, podcast show and YouTube series, he’s taught hundreds of thousands of individuals in over 120 countries about the art and science of creativity. As the host of multiple global summits he has personally interviewed over 750 of the world’s leading creative minds including Silicon Valley tech CEO’s, New York Times bestselling authors, Grammy award winning music artists and artificial intelligence pioneers.
- Keynote Speaker. As an international keynote speaking on business creativity, innovation and artificial intelligence he is passionate about delivering experiences on stage which inspire, educate and entertain audiences. He has spoken at conferences across North America, Europe, South America, Asia and the Middle East. Recognized as an inspiring speaker in his industry he has given in-person and virtual keynotes for clients including Cisco, EY, Accenture, Apple, IBM, McDonalds, Red Hat, TATA, Sony, Al Futtaim Group, Mubadala, and VISA.
- Author & Host. James has hosted some of the world’s largest online summits including International Authors Summit™, International Speakers Summit™, The Creative Life Summit™ and Event Professionals Summit™. Over 15,000 people attended his last online summits where he interviewed 120 of the world’s best keynote speakers and bestselling authors. His own forthcoming book is called “SuperCreativity: Augmenting Human Creativity in the Age of Artificial Intelligence”.
- Entrepreneur. Having started his first business at age 17, he went on to launch, build and sell businesses in the entertainment, publishing, technology and education industries in both Europe and USA. An entrepreneur with a global outlook he has lived and worked in the San Francisco Bay Area, Vancouver, London, Scotland, Italy and Asia. He was awarded the S.D. Southern Prize from Canadian energy services company ATCO, the Award for Excellent from Geneva Group International and named ‘ONTRApreneur of the Year’ from U.S. business and marketing automation leaders ONTRAPORT.
- Advisor & Business Coach. James has a passion for helping companies, business owners, entrepreneurs and rockstars launch and build innovative products and services. In addition to advising several multinational companies he also coaches a small number of entrepreneurs, thought leaders, executives and professionals on business strategy, innovation and marketing.
- Drummer. Beginning at age ten, James followed in the footsteps of his father and grandfather by becoming a jazz musician. He went on to record on several best-selling jazz albums, toured the world (several times), played stadium shows, and performed with artists including French jazz violinist Stephane Grappelli, The Grateful Dead’s David Grisman, pop singer Mick Hucknall and the Spice Girl’s Mel C!
James holds a Masters in Business Administration (M.B.A.) and is also a Fellow of the Royal Society of the Arts (F.R.S.A.) whose Fellows have included global innovators and leaders including President Benjamin Franklin, Sir Tim Berners-Lee, Bob Dylan, Adam Smith, Nelson Mandela and Professor Stephen Hawking.
James Taylor's 2023 talks & topics
SUPERCREATIVITY™: Augmenting Human Creativity In The Age Of Artificial Intelligence
Business is changing at the speed of light. Today exponential technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning are creating new disruptive business models almost overnight. In this new world, one where McKinsey & Co predict that 45 percent of jobs will be automated in the next 20 years, there is one distinctly human competitive advantage you and your people must leverage – your creativity. In this tailored, entertaining and highly visual one-of-a-kind keynote, James Taylor takes the audience on a journey to discover the backstage secrets of the world’s most creative individuals and innovative organizations. Your audience will learn:
- What disruptive technologies such as artificial intelligence mean for you, your team and your industry.
- Which job roles in your industry are most at risk from automation.
- Why China’s richest man believes ‘creativity’ is the most important skill you need to develop to survive and thrive in the age of disruption.
- The simple five step process for developing your creative thinking skills.
- How to lead innovative teams and foster a creative culture to increase innovation ROI.
- How to use ‘SuperCreativity’ to generate, evaluate, develop and implement more ideas, more quickly.
SUPERPRODUCTIVITY™: Accelerating Growth During The Great Reset
As we recover from a global pandemic, too many countries and companies remain locked in a cycle of low or flat productivity growth. The old methods for increasing productivity just don’t work in our hyper-connected world.
In SuperProductivity™, award-winning creativity and innovation keynote speaker James Taylor shares how any organisation can improve productivity by 20-25% through maximising collaboration. Only when our people are aligned and connected around a shared vision and mission can they achieve higher levels of productivity and unlock their full creative potential. In SuperProductivity™ James shows how to:
- Boost your productivity by 10% while 6x employee engagement levels
- Build a more innovative, productive and creative organisational culture
- Discover why your top talent is up to eight times more productive than average employees.
- Develop new skills and mindsets to adapt to change, overcome challenges, lead effectively, and build trust amongst your team and stakeholders.
Unlock Your Creative Potential
James Taylor’s immersive in-person or virtual workshops will help your team unlock creative potential, accelerate innovation, increase productivity and adapt to change. If your people these challenges then James is perfect for your next corporate workshop:
- My team doesn’t collaborate well
- Our people need to be better creative problem-solvers
- We have good ideas but can’t make them happen
- Our business needs new ideas to grow Sales
- We need to identify new opportunities
Workshop Learning Outcomes:
- Understand the five step process for developing your creativity
- Discover techniques for generating and developing innovative ideas
- Learn creative thinking skills to better evaluate new ideas
- Lead your team to unlock their creative potential
- Build a more innovative and creative culture at work
James Taylor's 2023 speaking fees
- United Kingdom
Specific fees fall within the ranges shown. These are presented as a guide only and are subject to change without notice.
To get an exact quote for your event, click the button below.